Sunday, June 03, 2007

One vacation project off the needles.

While on vacation I did, of course, knit. And here is the evidence:
Just a simple baby cardigan from a knitting magazine - don't ask which one, I left it in Wisconsin. Done up in Knitpicks Worsted Bare. Just in case the parents are those kind that come over all queer about colours by gender. I figured if they didn't like classic cream I could dye it the appropriate hue when the gender was determined. Looking at the photo I see it looks a little wonky but that's because it was blocked before construction and I was too impatient to block it again. I'll get to that before gifting.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

what a cute cardigan!

and the mini sweater is adorable...too bad i don't have enough of the yarn! but i will definitely save the pattern for another time...thanks so much for the suggestion!

ChelleC said...

I think you can't go wrong with the cream. It looks VERY nice indeed.