Saturday, January 19, 2008

At Least It was Me

Curse words!

For the 2006 winter season I made TAO a sweater from Shamrock. No mean feat since he is 8 inches taller than me but we have the same inseam. Oh, and he body builds so his bicep is the size of my thigh, and the shoulders required oodles of short rows otherwise the sweater gaps.

I felted the confounded thing! It now fits, well, me. So I am going to have to revise my knitting project list to include a make up sweater for him. Frick'em, sock'em, ruff'em.

At least I ruined it and not him.

So, I will be placing an yarn order when I get to the new assignment. Now where are those 10.5s and the worksheet I used to design that?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no! That's not fun.

ChelleC said...

Oh man! That's a real bummer. But I'm very impressed that you designed it yourself.

Karen said...

Oh that hurts! On the bright side, if there is a bright side, at least you now have a new sweater.

Anonymous said...

Oh that totally sucks. :o(