Saturday, May 30, 2009


It was all well survived. Although TAO may be exhausted from treating me like the "Empress of the Known & Unknown Universe". All of which was totally his idea.

What was surprising was how much I missed being able to workout. So my Nurturance list for June will include various gentle exercises, where I plan to enjoy the feeling instead of cursing the time/effort.

The happiest highest point was when I was sitting, legally stoned, on the patio swing and I got to see a Hummingbird perform his mating dance. Right There. Wow! That's the stuff that makes all this work worth it.

Unfortunately, what little knitting I did had to be ripped, because for some queer reason my gauge becomes repressively tight when I am stoned. You'd think it would be the opposite, but No.

The only survivor was On Hold from Socks from the Toe Up by Wendy Johnson. Done in ShibuKnits in Wasabi.


ChelleC said...

Wow are those EVER GORGEOUS. Love those socks. The color is perfect for you. Off topic, wasbai soy nuts are delish.

I can just see you sitting on your porch legally stunned watching the hummingbird. Sounds like a perfectly relaxing early summer day. Glad you're back and that TAO spoiled you and treated you like the true Empress you are.

ChelleC said...

I meant stoned not stunned. Shesh.

melanie said...

Welcome back! The socks are lovely!

Phyllis said...

Just popping in to check on you. Glad you're on the mend.

Cute socks!