Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Marching along

I realized today that I haven't posted in a while. Not so much because life has been overwhelming and difficult, but more because it has been pleasantly full. Which in turn means it's been "really hardly worth writing about". I did finish the first Sugared Serpentine sock, and promptly cast on the toe for the second to avoid Second Sock Syndrome.

I don't think that sock will buzz along though, as I also cast on the Brandywine shawl in Pagewood Farm Denali in "Sky Blue Pink". Given the choice between charted knitting on tiny needles and charted knitting on 4.0mm needles...well... Don't expect a finished Serpent anytime soon.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Both the shawl and the socks are great. Though I love to wear socks and often wish I had a whole drawerful, I most often enjoy knitting AND wearing shawls, so they always win out when it comes to knitting time. Glad to see you back blogging. And glad to hear that life is "pleasantly full" rather than overwhelming.