Sunday, July 08, 2007

Changing the Mojo

Listening to Lime and Violet during the long drives I realised that I'm not the only one off my knitting mojo. Most of my "vacation" was spent casting on and ripping. I was much too tense to spin.

Digression: How can you knit a gauge swatch, have it be to big, accidently pick up bigger needles, and have it be right?

So I decided to break up the mojo. There will be some frogging, some re-purposing of yarn, and some hibernating of projects. And I'm looking at the bright side of things.

So please take note of the following Happy Things:

While I was home the baby birds stopped looking quite so much like aliens
and more like little birds. This is mom's second brood of the year, I missed the first batch.



I had two helpers while photographing the Stash for Ravelry

The Cairn and ....
............the Aussie.






Great Customer Service:
courtesy of The Loopy Ewe. Don't they just make you smile?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Heh, heh. My kitty's paws are probably going to be in my Ravelry stash photos too. I got them all done this weekend while I anxiously wait for my invite.