Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thank the Universe for friends.

There may have been squeeing in the pitch used by dolphins when I saw this little black sheep bag. And the Chameleon Colorworks BFL in peacock may be tucked in my work bag as a stress ball.



This is my birthday/new year/life changes/here I'll loan you a book box from a Knitterly Friend (didn't ask permission to use her name).
Included were a book that I want to read, but don't think I'll like & can't get from the library (Sweater Quest) so it was fun to be able to borrow it. Since she was sending Bob to the post she included other goodies - a lovely china mug with tea stainer and cover, an entire cravingsworth of tea, my favourite notion (highlighter tape), a tiny fuzzy alpaca, and a dopp bag from girleypurls.etsy.com.



All received and enjoyed at the end of one of those days were you bit your tongue so much your jaw muscles hurt. Big sigh of relief

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

I am so glad you liked the stuff. : ) and glad it came on a day you could use the lift.

Hey and using the fiber as a stress reliever is a really good idea. I might try that too?