Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No, not really, why do you ask?


I'm going to be the girl at your knit night that says: "really are you sure?"

I followed Melanie's advice and kept knitting. I have about 10 inches now and feel that I can get a sense of what it's going to look like as a "scarf".
Sigh. It's pretty but I...don't know...it's....(what exactly?) On a bright note, it's a very fast knit, I really have only worked a little on Sunday, and then during my walk to and from work. I have a BIG project for at home. So if I ripped...


Anyone else see Big ZigZag?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I do see the zig-zag, but I think it looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

I think it is really pretty!

Anonymous said...

I popped over from the 100 Pushups site to find that you're a knitter as well!

The zig-zag looks fine. You won't see it once the scarf is finished and wrapped around your head. Gorgeous colour!

What happened to the 100 pushups, btw?